Oct 27th, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Business Prototyping for Customer Experience
Organizational details: 3 hours, cap at 30 participants
Abstract for workshop: This workshop takes the opportunity side of the powertalk on Reputation Risk Management and takes it to the next level. Entrepreneurs who will take part in it will have a chance to bring their business ideas or initiatives and develop it together in this workshop into a tangible go to market business case. Each entrepreneur will have 4-5 colleagues available to work with during the workshop.
This workshop is dedicated to Entrepreneur, expert or executive with proven track record in one of the following areas:
- Digitalization (big data, internet of things, cloud collaboration and their applications etc.)
- Entrepreneurship (innovative tools/approaches, driving ownership and change etc.)
Those likely to benefit:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn through collaboration and exchange
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and/or exceptional innovative thinking